2010 Genesis Altitude NOS frame - £135 BIN

JohnH

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
If this had been 17.5" instead of 16", I'd have snapped this up... :(

(FYI: I have a copy of the Genesis catalogue in front of me and the frame measurement (405mm) is taken from the BB centre to the top of the seat tube -- not to the centre of the top tube)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENESIS-ALTITUDE- ... 0723119880

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nice price for someone short iv'e got the 07 team issue altitude in 853 with under toptube cable routing think its the better year as under down tube cabling seems wrong to be best frame in the world for riding in the uk with loads of mud clearence :cool: :cool: :cool: as :cool: can be

cannondale king":24i3yg0e said:
...best frame in the world for riding in the uk with loads of mud clearence
Cheers CK. I've been keeping a lookout for one of these, but this one's just too tiny. I'd like the Altitude with the 853 tubing, but an Altitude with 520 tubing at a good price would do me fine.

JohnH":8k1g2rz0 said:
Cheers CK. I've been keeping a lookout for one of these, but this one's just too tiny. I'd like the Altitude with the 853 tubing, but an Altitude with 520 tubing at a good price would do me fine.

I've had two Altitude 853 frames, both bought s/h at £250 a pop while still the current model. They were in tip-top shape though, if you could live with a bit more age/use then I reckon one could be had cheaper.

Biggest problem is that they don't seem to be that common. A wanted ad on STW might throw something up.

Back