Assistance from anyone near Buntingford please? MC content

Re:

Aaaargh!

I know what you're all wondering.....what happened.

I fell asleep at the keyboard is what happened!
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last thing I remember is having 35 minutes to go. So I blink and an hour has passed? What gives?

I think that makes me officially old. Thanks in advance for all the gilfts of Metamucil and Depends underwear for seniors I'll no doubt be receiving.

On the bright side, I got an hour's worth of sleep and you all will be talking about how I shot myself in the foot for some time to come.

Thanks once again for everyone's help, and let the derision begin!

Re: Re:

MCsanandreas":2csxy6m2 said:
£102 was the winning bid! What a bargain for someone....
I told seller what happened (why I didn't bid), and he said he was glad to get rid of it. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Minifreak":2csxy6m2 said:
Sorry to hear that Frank, did you really need another bike though? ;)
That's go to be the first time those words were ever put together on this forum! Is this the beginning of my intervention? Can we EVER have enough bikes? Especially MC bikes; they're like real estate - they're not making any more of it (them)..............Sorry to rant, but the pain is still fresh. I know there will be others, but they didn't make a lot of them, and that one was NICE and ready to ride NOW! :cry: :facepalm:

Missing this was just about as bad as when I missed another bike for basically the same reason:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=314994&p=2359178&hilit=atomic+facepalm#p2359178

Back