Guns and Roses Bike....mmmm or maybe not?

Unfortunately, I have no proof that he owned the bike, but I am confident that it was originally owned by him.

Hahaha classic.. Beats the Porc "used" by Herbold the other week..

Edit: Hang on, I know what happened.. Some guitar slinging fella jumped onto his bike and his mate said "Hey, that bloke, is 'e stradlin your Klein?"

Poor.
Very Poor.
Get Out...................

I think many folks on eBay need to get round the concept of provenance!!

Cheers,
Dav

Firstly it's Guns N Roses not Guns & Roses.

Stradlin had left GNR by '91 anyway, but came on stage to play with them last year when I saw them at Download.

OOOooooh take it easy. You dont have to get all wound up about a single letter or wether something was like 91 or 92 or or.....uh oh........ um wait thats what we do all the time here.

Oh did I say I really like Guns N Roses and have been waiting for their new album, since like 199......5? (did I get it right?)

Sorry I was moaning about the Ebayer not getting the band name correct.

GNR will never release a new album its a publicity stunt for back catalogue sales and touring. Axl Rose moans abouts illegal downloading all the time.

Anyway apparently the frame used by Lance Armstrong to win 7 Tours is for sale:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trek-5500-OCLV-12 ... dZViewItem

I think it might have done more than 2000 miles.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back