Klein Adriot (marktplaats)

Archangel":3vk9v3d4 said:
Is that real Adroit with 2" downtube or (as usually) Attitude with Adroit decals ?

I think the 1st. It has a weld on seatclamp. I have been told slighty over 1500 would do it. Not for me.

Elev12k":m1veqd6e said:
Archangel":m1veqd6e said:
Is that real Adroit with 2" downtube or (as usually) Attitude with Adroit decals ?

I think the 1st. It has a weld on seatclamp. I have been told slighty over 1500 would do it. Not for me.

Do you mean fuselage only or the whole bike ??

Elev12k":1uxi13es said:
Archangel":1uxi13es said:

according to the seller it has the Attitude down tube. Until 1997 all Klein frames had the welded-on seat clamp. The loose clamp was introduced for the 1997 model year.

Carsten

Carsten":1898lddk said:
Elev12k":1898lddk said:
Archangel":1898lddk said:

according to the seller it has the Attitude down tube. Until 1997 all Klein frames had the welded-on seat clamp. The loose clamp was introduced for the 1997 model year.

Carsten

True, just checked it too. It has a X frame number though. This is the one that was discussed in Wundel forum...

-Kai

Back