kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Had a bid on these but they have gone crazy!! :shock:

I suppose the black ones are less common..?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I was going to bid on those but saw your name.
What price they at now?

I bid on some lastweek that sold for £25ish (both pairs) - dunno why I didn't bid higher!
They were also black.

There were some silver ones that ended this morning which were at £50 per pair with a while to go, not sure what they sold for. :shock:

ameybrook":3nspfofq said:
Man, I bought some NOS ones on ebay for $30 BIN about two months ago. Crazy.

Same same ;) Snapped up a bargain the other day [in silver] but these are at US$170+ with 4 or so hours to go.. Crazy.. :?

Don't get black ones. For some odd reason they were weaker than the silver and always snapped. Broke 3 sets of black ones and they all broke, replaced with silver and they lasted forever. Just recently bought a set of black ones and guess what - they snapped in two days!

and that price is silly!

The guy who buys em will throw them on and look at them; but never ride them. For some odd reason, it seems US people tend to ride their retro bikes substantially less than the Brits. That being said, as soon as the trails dry up, the Lava Dome is going to get a thrashing.

Then there's a set going for US$25 Buy It Now pads 'n' all! :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Onza Ho rear (black) for sale

That is really expensive as has been said already.

I bought a set a while ago but only used the rear so have a brand new boxed front onza HO in black - anyone want it? Offers?

Miles

Back