insane

stew-b

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
this guy had 4 sets of brand new cooks cranks and listed them at BIN £30 a set!! he sold 3 sets like that and one went to auction for £100,what a fooloh and he would only pst in the uk..he just lost out on like £300+ easy. :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/cook-bros-racing- ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i would have bought the lot if i'd seen them and stuck em on ebay.com,an easy £500 profit,what a fool.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Is he a fool, or is he just a nice bloke spreading a bit of good karma in the world? Shame there's not more like him.

Nice things happen to nice people so I hope that he has a wonderful year and the strange way in which the world works brings him lots of happiness.

:)

Chris,

Somebody from here bought 4 sets! ;)

Seller is a really nice bloke, really genuine and knew that if he sold to germany then he would make a ton, but he was after quick money and to have rid with no hassle. Can't paise him enough, he was doing m900 at a similar price as well I believe,

I happen to know that one person who bought cranks off him is not going to be selling at a silly price but will be redoing all his bikes with NOS cooks (although I think he may hold on to a set not to ever be used)

£30 is about all they're worth in the real world tho, as in they were always utterly sh,te! dread to think of how many pairs I broke.

classic retro, look lush, perform appalingly ;)

Back