Syncros Forks ebay.de

Jez,

You do realise that they are road forks don't you. When they arrive I'll buy 'em off you for what you paid, they'll look good on the Slingshot!! ;)

Pete

Yes I realised that after I sniped them. However, I was going to lop the tops off the legs, engineer some canti mounts from some pace ones and add a shim steerer.

Maybe not worth doing that. Seller hasnt got in touch with me yet but if he does you can buy them direct Pete if you so wish.

Pain in the ass but it teaches me to read auctions more closely...

Well, I'd need to get a 1" steerer for em, that'll teach me to read the auction properly before I make sarky comments....

Let me know though as they'd look lovely,

oh and did I mention the two pairs of brand new NOS Cooks cranks I recently bought from that nice guy on ebay for £25 a piece (one for the seven, one for the SS)......no....jealous....... :eek:

Git!

Are they both silver? Need some black ones!

I have 2 titanium 1" steerers that could be handy for those Syncros forks yer know Pete...

I've now got a set of black Road ones for the Slingshot, a set on the Fat, a set on the new Roberts I just bought (great minds, eh) and the two new ones which arrived in the original bubble wrap! They are all much loved unfortunately, it would have to be a swap for another set that would see me part with the black ones, I like me cooks you see

Back