think i got outbid a bit.......

The seller says he has 4 sets :shock: for sale, however i purchased a set from him and a set of the black lx cranks he is offering, for £45 inc postage for the pair, just after they were listed, they should arrive tomorrow :!:
paid via pay-pal but outside of e-bay how much protection do i have if they "get lost in the post" :shock: :?:
jon

super swin":1jk0n1ws said:
The seller says he has 4 sets :shock: for sale, however i purchased a set from him and a set of the black lx cranks he is offering, for £45 inc postage for the pair, just after they were listed, they should arrive tomorrow :!:
paid via pay-pal but outside of e-bay how much protection do i have if they "get lost in the post" :shock: :?:
jon

Because my paypal is linked directly to my credit card, when my forks hadn't turned up after 3 months I was asking the credit card company if I could claim on them and they said yes. The next day the forks turned up so I never followed through, but I think you can anyway as long as it's via credit card. Not sure about other eventualities...

Would someone in the UK with a PayPal account be willing to purchase these for me & ship to the US (Austin, Texas 7874:cool:? I will cover the PayPal fees, shipping costs. Thanks.

Back