alpine star

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
They are new to ebay so they might need more time or they were expecting more for it . tell them you are in the area soon . it might decide them .

AS are seriously Cool quirky bikes for small bucks

Have an AlMega XT. That bike is mint and original (original tires with no wear, rims untouched by cantis, like new paint etc) except for cracks in the alloy everywhere and thuss not just near the welds. Really weird. I trust the CroMega much more.

For the eye my AlMega's welds are also in another league as the perfect symetric zero flaw ones of my Miyata, but I do like it for its fun(ctional) contruction and the extrovert collorfull paintscheme :cool:

you will have too tell him i,m sorry for out bidding him. but my wife asked me what else i would like for christmas so i showed her the AS.She said that she would buy it we would have gone up too £120

Back