Lotus full suspension bike - what's the story?

orange71

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Is what the owner says here correct?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lotus-downhill-ra ... 7C294%3A50

!BT-sTRQBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DsEjlLl0BVjBKLP+Ot4mg~~_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
This i know because i used to mend TV's in Nottingham and 2 shops away from us was the bike shop that bought the last of the remaining frames from Wales.

It must be. The bike shop was only two shops away.

"Loads of trouble usually serious" downhill racing bike.

what a muppet!! :LOL: please, someone ask him some quesions!! :LOL: i want to read more utter bullshit!

just asked him the travel and exact frame material this should be interesting. rekon the rear shock has about 3 inch if you are luckey and weigh the same weight as an elephant

Dave_H":1qwci3gh said:
This i know because i used to mend TV's in Nottingham and 2 shops away from us was the bike shop that bought the last of the remaining frames from Wales.

It must be. The bike shop was only two shops away.
i never knew that blokes who dress up as women needed mending :D :D :D

ok aas per previous post ask about the travel and frame material and he said the following

Hi the frame is certainly aircraft aluminium, when you say travel do you meen the movement of the suspension?? Let me know and i will check.

draw you own conculsion :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back