Moulton APB full suspension demountable bike BIN £300

midnite_drive

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
pete_mcc":2elcdqcq said:
Now this is a Moulton:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-Moulton-Bike_W ... 7C294%3A50

The APBs were a Pashley Moulton, very nice but not as good as the real thing and that will be the price difference.

that said £300 is a good price!

Thats what my link was meant to be...the m900 I emailed to a friend as I just sold mine to him...with same rings etc rings but faded logos...but still in excellent nick for £25

Harryburgundy":6xz0jj75 said:
Thats what my link was meant to be...the m900 I emailed to a friend as I just sold mine to him...with same rings etc rings but faded logos...but still in excellent nick for £25

D'oh! Bit like the NOS cooks I sold for £70 just before a set sold on ebay for $400!

Back