Am I seeing things?

The ones made under license by Pashley aren't cheap;

The ones made in the workshop at the Moulton family estate are stupid money and people go crazy for them.

They all look the same to me. Apart from a price difference of a few thousand quid.

Those space frame ones are fooking expensive no matter what.

Like the elite of road bikes, mountain bikes, these are the elite of folders

The bike has seen very limited use in my ownership and almost no use in the hands of the first owner who considered it too precious and valuable to use. In my ownership it has been stored inside and treated really as a work of art on display.

Just hope whoever is willing to pay nearly 4 grand for it will actually ride the fricken thing! :LOL:

That could pay for Tinkers original Storm frame in my eyes .... Hmmm !! What a tough decision :shock:

I have to say, I love Moultons and if I had the money I'd own one. I just don't understand why you would buy something for a certain purpose and then consider it too valuble to be used for said purpose. :?

It's a bit blinkin' crazy if you ask me...which I know no one has. :LOL:

hmmm. sure it might be a nice frame (not to my taste, but it's good we're all different), but for that price I'd want some higher spec kit (XTR/Dura Ace etc) :roll:

Back