Blue Hope Hubed wheels (Rear and Sus) - FIR rims - didcot

I have a set like these up for sale in the For Sale section...only better. So is 103 GBP cheap or just right?

They where £35 with an hour or so left when I put it up, didn't think they would go much higher with collection only :oops:

I wouldn't pay that for these as there are no decent pictures.

For a good pair I would think (assuming rear is Ti glide and not the steel freewheel version) that £100 was a good price to pay for the wheels if they are in very good condition with decent spokes and good quality rims.

FluffyChicken":3tarztfj said:
(assuming rear is Ti glide and not the steel freewheel version)

I thought that all these bonded Hope hubs were Ti freehub bodies. Only when they became one piece hub shells did they release a steel freehub version. :?

Xesh, I don't know. Hence and assumed. I remember seeing a none Ti looking rear in the bonded type on ebay that is all. There must be some Hope expert on this site who can say what came out when and what not.

:LOL:

FluffyChicken":1c29lbps said:
They where £35 with an hour or so left when I put it up, didn't think they would go much higher with collection only :oops:

I wouldn't pay that for these as there are no decent pictures.

For a good pair I would think (assuming rear is Ti glide and not the steel freewheel version) that £100 was a good price to pay for the wheels if they are in very good condition with decent spokes and good quality rims.

cool...just wanted to make sure I wasn't asking too much for my set.

Back