unloved Stumpy

BlackCat

BoTM Winner
Fat Chance Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
BlackCat":3jn28755 said:
I would say it has potential - but there's a bit patch of gaffer tape on the top tube that looks distinctly sinister...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPECIALIZED-STUMP ... 240%3A1318

not that sinister...probably was used for courier/delivery service...but he really should remove it and clean the bike up a bit for sale.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Stumpy

With dissolved elastomers in his 21rs?

Ah ha - I've got it now - to steepen the head angle to zip around all those boys on fixies, right? :LOL:

Regardless - I know it's going to go cheap, but the bike's had a hard life, so you really are only paying for the frame so it's a bit of a stab in the dark when a large proportion is taped up!

BlackCat":3918uozm said:
I would say it has potential - but there's a bit patch of gaffer tape on the top tube that looks distinctly sinister...
The seller told me "i taped a horn onto the frame for a bit of attention". Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I just missed out on it by £1 unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back