er oh my god!!!

I´ve seen some go for over 3500.
Some very rare MTB parts will be as expensive in 10 years. too.
(Considered that the economic crisis will be over some day. If not: inflation will do the job very fast then)

But take a look at that!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ideale-54-perfect-N ... 0181627225

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
deralex":9mf8bt8r said:
I´ve seen some go for over 3500.
Some very rare MTB parts will be as expensive in 10 years. too.
(Considered that the economic crisis will be over some day. If not: inflation will do the job very fast then)

But take a look at that!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ideale-54-perfect-N ... 0181627225

Do a search for rene Herse bikes and parts .

some bikes have gone for nearly $10000 .

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
gibbleking":11b9ragp said:
some one please tell me why these are sooooo expensive?

Well they do say Hutch on them. That's usually all the reason that's needed.

I know someone who sold a pair of seriously well used Hutch pedals and they ended up going for £80. A new boxed pair went for £180!

The other reason they're going for so much is that the BB spindle hasn't cracked yet. Most of them did bitd so there aren't that many about that are original and in usable condition.

DM":vagg0b9j said:
Both those figures seem very low - Especially for an original, boxed pair.

It was about 8 months ago but I think that they were not very well made ones. The fixing holes for the cages were crooked and the chrome was peeling off. That plus the fact that they were made after Hutch started getting stuff made in Taiwan.

you have to be kidding me... well i will just wait with my coda magic 900 set 10 more years to see what happens :LOL:

Back