Bontrager Race Lite

Original decals are intact

...with the exception of the top tube decal which could do with being replaced by one of gil_m's quality repros before any rebuild

pete_mcc":26pn4krv said:

...with the exception of the top tube decal which could do with being replaced by one of gil_m's quality repros before any rebuild

That's a very poor repro on the TT - which would make me wonder why that was on there as it's the one that tends to last the longest.

Crell":2ax2s94l said:
pete_mcc":2ax2s94l said:

That's a very poor repro on the TT - which would make me wonder why that was on there as it's the one that tends to last the longest.

the decals weren't the most durable, at least on the couple I've come across; don't think it indicates anything wrong.

Perhaps he didn't/doesn't know about Gil_M :D

how much does Gil charge, btw?

Funny thing was the TT was the first one that I knackered up after shouldering the bike too often. The decal peeled underneath and actually stuck to my shoulder at one point.

Gil's very reasonable and his quality is unmatched - 3 of my bikes have his handiwork on them!

pete_mcc":4qe6siw5 said:
Funny thing was the TT was the first one that I knackered up after shouldering the bike too often. The decal peeled underneath and actually stuck to my shoulder at one point.

Gil's very reasonable and his quality is unmatched - 3 of my bikes have his handiwork on them!

cool, if I decide to keep my race lite...I'll give him a shout, thanks :)

Back