Pace RC300 on eBay

Well I do need one to complete my collection of proper Paces. If you have a BIN price in mind PM it to me. I doubt I can afford one at the mo but you never know.

Fine looking frame Tim and some cracking photos, you should get a good price!

Rich

how refreshing is it to see someone who is trying to sell a high quality product that can actually string a few proper sentances together with a few measurements and some decent photos.

looks like a lovely bike.

Well Ive opened the bidding, I cant realy afford to win though, financially should be OK, its just I am trying to reduce my numbers not add to them. Moving to a small flat in London has a distinct limiting factor for bike fans.

http://flickr.com/gp/31293272@N08/H8EBfW

These are a few more images taken this morning.
For some reason it's not applying the Q & A's to the bottom of the listing. I made sure the 2x boxes were ticked, but to no avail!
Thanks for the kind comments, I have some XTR pedals and a couple of other bikes to add today so the link to my other listings will be more comprehensive later Tuesday evening.

I'll be interesting to see how the Pace sells.
Any guestimates?
Tim

A RC200F8 sold recently for £340 should give you an idea of a guide at least. (I wouldnt be surprised if it made slightly more but I wouldnt have thought £400 /me awaits to be proven wrong)

yeah I saw the "you didnt win" email ...only put in a rough bid to remind me it was there...which as reminders go didnt work too well!

Considering the decent advert & photos I am a little shock it didnt make more.

Back