green hope madness

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
looks to me like someone wants to convince their mates that they are sponsored by hope! :LOL:

"yeah, guys, they saw my result, 153rd in that last race and thought i had potential and said they'd sponsor me, headset first then the rest if i do well, honest"

"no it wasn't that one off ebay"

gets home and sits by the computer waiting for someonelse who got green stuff to sell it! :LOL:

The green Hope stuff is team issue only, although some folks have got their hands on it from team riders.

There was a bike on another forum that had team issue green hubs & brakes on it and the owner wasn't a team rider.

Bidder 1 needs their head examining - particularly considering Bidder 2 - smacks of shill bidding all the way

i picked up my green hope aheadset brand new for £50, also a set of green skewers for £25. They come up quite alot to be honest, would swap mine for red stuff to match my brakes though just to be a bit of a tart.

jonnyboy666":3ghqcq2f said:
looks to me like someone wants to convince their mates that they are sponsored by hope! :LOL:

"yeah, guys, they saw my result, 153rd in that last race and thought i had potential and said they'd sponsor me, headset first then the rest if i do well, honest"

"no it wasn't that one off ebay"

gets home and sits by the computer waiting for someonelse who got green stuff to sell it! :LOL:

average mark has got some green hope skewers and aheadset from a mate of his :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but he ain't trying to be pro he just wanted a green ano parts build so its cool for that reason :LOL: :LOL:

nah, the new ones are alot lighter than the old hope colour. As i found out when i got some brake boss blanks online.

Back