Pace RC35s and very early RC30 steel legs.

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
theboy":i43vnllg said:
and more to the point, what happened to the last thread about these?

Maybe that secret MTBR VRC society that removes threads to get great deals on sleepers has a greater span of control than first thought......

...oh and before I forget and so that can't be taken the wrong way ;)

What did happen to that other post?

Was thinking the same thing and tried a quick search but found nothing...

Spooky!!

Yup, sorry, it twas me, I hid my outing of them as I knew Chris had been after some for a little time (as has been done numerous times before) It has nothing to do with the stockpiling of emmelles and townsends in south yorkshire mine shafts.

Not sure why I hid it actually as he has been pipping me to the post on items I have had an eye out for for some time but hey :p :LOL:

Maybe the stronger approach is to know which bit he's after and then find someone with a strong desire for the other bit. Can't imagine there are too many people after both a set of canti RC35s and a set of Magura only RC30 legs. Two people, more money, one less person to bid against.....

Back