yeti kopafeel or summit

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
KOKOSMELLI

If this was closer to me up north id take a gamble and bid :roll:

Gotta say though most of the 2nd hand EASTON PROGRAM frames seem to be cracked :(

Stickers match, but the cable routing is different to the ones I've seen (top instead of side routed), but it is not a model I would expect to be faked, it is probably just a bit older.

here is mine :

main.php

paint and decals not original . but cable routing different .

mine is number 0013 so i guess it is an early one .

and yes it is a bit blue . :LOL:

second or third that.
mate had one as a sponsored rider, they deffo didn't have dropouts with a small triangular gap in them . the sticker on the seat tube does look correct though, which is good work for a fake.

After studying the pic

Just had a closer look at the pics of this..

I dont think this is a Kokopelli either, its looks totally wrong :roll:

Check out the the top of the seat tube it looks like a steel frame :?:

YETI used a standard back end to save money over the 1-2 piece ends they were using on their more expensive models but this doesnt look right..

I asked for some close up photos and got this reply, ten minutes after the auction ended.

Sorry dont have thw time am still at work. Cant understand why so much interest in this bike lol.

Smells like haddock to me.

Re: After studying the pic

slimjoe":3qocoytp said:
Just had a closer look at the pics of this..

I dont think this is a Kokopelli either, its looks totally wrong :roll:

Check out the the top of the seat tube it looks like a steel frame :?:

YETI used a standard back end to save money over the 1-2 piece ends they were using on their more expensive models but this doesnt look right..

Yes , the Kokopelli is the same as an ASRC but without he rounded bit at the back to save on cost .

it was never sold in the states , only sold in europe .

Back