Layoffs suck.

unemployment

are times so hard you have to sell it?

I'm selling all my belongings too..it does suck!

Re: unemployment

hurin76":1v2tgllk said:
are times so hard you have to sell it?

I'm selling all my belongings too..it does suck!
I have no choice. Luckily I have 2 others. I should be able to keep at least one. I already put my truck up for sale. I have a Salsa Dos 9 I am gonna have to part out too. The sad thing is I just bought another Mountain Klein last week after being told my job was safe.

Bloody hell, that is totaly gorgeous! I've never really 'got' Klein, but that makes me drool :cool: Would you take a kidney as px?

makster":s6nw40sw said:
Bloody hell, that is totaly gorgeous! I've never really 'got' Klein, but that makes me drool :cool: Would you take a kidney as px?
I've been drinking a little more than ususal lately. Maybe a liver? If I have to sell the other it is even better.

Such a shame you have to sell this beauty...

If it was a size larger (wel largest...) I would really know a good home for the Klein.

Hope you can stay enjoying the other one!

Cheers,
martin

Martin":2cf85tye said:
Such a shame you have to sell this beauty...

If it was a size larger (wel largest...) I would really know a good home for the Klein.

Hope you can stay enjoying the other one!

Cheers,
martin
It hurts to sell it. Both bikes were purchased at the same time from the same shop. One for the husband and one for the wife. I know its stupid but it seems wrong to split them up after 22 years.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
2wheels4ever":2tm9kgpv said:
sandmangts":2tm9kgpv said:
First my Truck, then my T.V and XBOX. Now this.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0330460643

What is about Escondido, I just got laid off too. I'll be shifting some gear over the next few weeks also. :(
Escondido sucks. I just put my truck up for sale and some ass vandalized it. I don't even feel comfortable keeping my bikes at my house so I put them in a secure storage unit.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back