Tioga Disk UK ebay

Crayons

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Can't imagine it's gone unnoticed – damaged thread near the valve hole. BIG question, it it repairable with one of those repair kits that have been advertised on ebay recently and if so how would you go about doing it??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tioga-retro-disc- ... 240%3A1318

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yep they're the kits I'm on about :D

How good are they at repairing the damaged thread? If it's all frayed and worn through surely you need to add in a replacement piece rather than just rejoin (which appears to be what the kits are for). I'm considering going for the wheel but don't want to be stuck with a dud that can't be fixed

Crayons":119xscu2 said:
Can't imagine it's gone unnoticed – damaged thread near the valve hole. BIG question, it it repairable with one of those repair kits that have been advertised on ebay recently and if so how would you go about doing it??

Its not fixable. As seller says definately for display only = I'd steer well clear

or buy with the idea its a paper weight/garage queen dressing and if you can get it patched up its a bonus. if you want the look for a bike you dont ride probably gonna be the cheapest youll see.

Latest posts

Back