Whoa

I say that the sentiment is not unfamiliar: Ebay is expensive to trade on and there a lot of knobends out there.

But it has coverage. There are a lot of other options, but not with the same user base.

My prognosis is that he should trade on RetroBike instead (if he doesn't already!)

diatribe

He's right..I am sick of ebay and paypal recently...

it is fine for them to take a slice of the pie, but that slice has become very sizeable recently. the greed of ebay and paypal is in danger of killing the goose that lay the golden egg.

It is just too much 10% of the first £50 made and 6% thereafter plus the original cost of listing..and then the paypal costs afterwards..

I myself am trying alternate options, gumtree, retrobike etc...

despite all the good people I have met..i have met quite a few w**kers or retards who do not understand listings etc..but i suppose there is a percentage of that throughout life...

I was pretty suprised too ..... I hadnt been selling on ebay for a while and put two things on and it cost me £6 & £7 to just place the ads :shock:

Like you say though the bay does give the best coverage and chance of sale :roll:

Back