HUGE Attitude (Backfire)

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Would be nice in a line-up with my (XL) Team Attitude :D
Only shipping it for USD 550,- :?: :shock:

993GT2":3m6gxxej said:

Yes, it's my dream Klein that turned out to be a nightmare for my back.. I'm re-thinking my Retro strategy :LOL:

The shipping is a nightmare, I was so shocked at the quotes I was getting. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get it down, I'm all ears..

Mark

I having a Fat Chance Titanium shipped from Santa Barbara right now for 75 USD using USPS

Copey":17b908pv said:
Defiant":17b908pv said:
I having a Fat Chance Titanium shipped from Santa Barbara right now for 75 USD using USPS

Frame of complete bike? What size?

only no wheels, rest of the bike/frame
Size 18"
so bigger lets say twice the money,..150 USD still much cheaper

Defiant":1t58cp9m said:
Copey":1t58cp9m said:
Defiant":1t58cp9m said:

Frame of complete bike? What size?

only no wheels, rest of the bike/frame
Size 18"
so bigger lets say twice the money,..150 USD still much cheaper

Yeah, its easy on small frames, but there is a cut-off with USPS. I could take the forks out, maybe just un bolt the Manitous and ship in multiple boxes....

Copey":9p6stgkp said:
993GT2":9p6stgkp said:

Yes, it's my dream Klein that turned out to be a nightmare for my back.. I'm re-thinking my Retro strategy :LOL:

The shipping is a nightmare, I was so shocked at the quotes I was getting. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get it down, I'm all ears..
Mark

Break it up and sell me the frame/rigid fork/steerer ;)

Good luck on the sale anyway!!! Hope it work out well and all the best with your back.

Latest posts

Back