sunn radical

Here it is .... big bucks :shock:

i don`t really want to do this but need some new forks for one of my other bikes so the classic has got to go. not really sure what it`s worth as it is very rare and has a lot of history behind it as bikes go. it still rides incredibly well and works faultlessly, the bos/sunn shock was serviced by mojo last year. the modern version of this shock would cost you £600. the formula brakes work but are not as powerful as they could be , might need new pads or a service by propel. the forks are an upgraded model with a little more travel than the originals. i have still got the original forks but they need a little bit of work. travel is about 5 inches but feels like more. the frame is columbus steel so age isn`t a big deal. it`s got a couple of modern components on it but i still have the original bars/stem/seatpost/saddle/grips/chainring and a spare 8-speed sram esp shifter and mech and a front wheel and some brakes. bike is pretty light as well, around 33lb. i`m thinking of £800 with all the spares.

Attachments

• pbpic3009656.jpg
    pbpic3009656.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 621
Back