Flite Titanium?

Rude Dog

Devout Dirtbag
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hmmm… Definitely a flite, but I don't recall any coming without the titanium text on the sides – I wonder if it's been worn off, but then how can that be if it's unused??

I don't suppose it's something as obvious as the logo is only on the LHS -
possible from these images - anyone confirm?

I've just weighed two Flites for you - one that says titanium weighs 228g, one that doesn't say titanium weighs 217g. So I reckon that must mean that the one that doesn't say titanium nevertheless has titanium rails.

the first one is the reissue. the second is an original. don't know when they startet the reissue but i guess early 2000. they have a white flite logo on the front.

Inigo Montoya":1ox9fluy said:
don't know when they startet the reissue but i guess early 2000. they have a white flite logo on the front.

they should have stuck with it, the new style Flites are horrid... I think thats the first time I've preferred a retro item over a modern! :LOL:

scant":26jwcjon said:
they should have stuck with it, the new style Flites are horrid... I think thats the first time I've preferred a retro item over a modern! :LOL:
so right, the new ones are plain ugly...

Anthony":3nw4eggy said:
I've just weighed two Flites for you - one that says titanium weighs 228g, one that doesn't say titanium weighs 217g. So I reckon that must mean that the one that doesn't say titanium nevertheless has titanium rails.

It also means that the 'titanium' script is 11g! :shock:

:LOL:

Latest posts

Back