Affront to God - with spins!

boxxer

MacRetro Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i like it, maybe its clashing with the floor tiles? id suggest his spins may have cost him 400 quid but they aint 'worth' 400 anymore

Gay

That's a mesmerising-looking bike, for sure.

The highlights for me are ** those ** handlebars and that very handy looking assembly fastened to the top tube, where the owner mounts his pump - awesome.

i not a mad fan of marins generally but it takes a huge amount of skill and concentration to make a bike look that awful!!

the shop staff that helped him assemble that pile of bits in to that afront to my eyes must have been masters of the old "i think you should have a red theme with the parts, it'll pick up on the red decals" . . . . . customer . . . "yeah, amazing, come on, lets go get our chav on!!"

he then rides home on his newly assembled pile of crap listening to the music from the other thread (by letmetalktomark) put a donk on it!

:LOL:

Apart from the Handlebars and spins i didn't think it looked to bad, There's been far worse blinged up creations in the Retrobike world :LOL:

Latest posts

Back