NOS Vintage 1992 GT Xizang LE frame

SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
It's a Beauty! Amazing story behind this one. Built up 16+ years ago as a layaway purchase at a bike shop...only $162.50 paid down on it the first year....original payee/buyer never picked it up....and there it hung in a bike store basement for 16+ years. Guy that finally bought it from the shop last year stripped the XT top mount gear and Mag21 off to give his 16" '91 Team Avalanche new life and since this 19" is a nut cracker to him it can be yours~!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NOS-Vintage-GT-XIZA ... 1|294%3A50

....by the way if anyone here should buy it I have a NOS 1992 original 1st year GT Bologna lite fork with matching yellow GT decals. Something I picked up last year not knowing that a frame like this would come along.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That is a stunning example GM, but I don't need 2 ;)
Pickle it's time you sold your fleet for this one.

Incidentally my one came with the Black GT 2x4 spinner made forks, I might be interested in the Bologna's if you don't pass them on with the frame.

Also, if you have time, could you email me higher res shots of the decals, I'm not certain I got my repo's the right sizes, and I forgot to measure them before I removed the old ones. :oops:

My email is my messenger address below. Thanks

The Ken":x44j7zuh said:
That is a stunning example GM, but I don't need 2 ;)
Pickle it's time you sold your fleet for this one.

Incidentally my one came with the Black GT 2x4 spinner made forks, I might be interested in the Bologna's if you don't pass them on with the frame.

Also, if you have time, could you email me higher res shots of the decals, I'm not certain I got my repo's the right sizes, and I forgot to measure them before I removed the old ones. :oops:

My email is my messenger address below. Thanks

Ken..it's a busy week but I'll get what you need before its boxed and on down the road....to the trail! You do know there are NOS original 91's all over ebay for as little as 11.99 a set and the only real difference is the seat stay and titanium down tube decal?

gm1230126":3spetan6 said:
You do know there are NOS original 91's all over ebay for as little as 11.99 a set and the only real difference is the seat stay and titanium down tube decal?

I've just had a look at those and I don't like the font :) I'm a graphic designer so I'm a bit fussy. :)

I've drawn up the originals in Adobe Illustrator if you ever want them - I got Gilm over here to print them out. But I'll be needing another set soon so I thought I'd check the sizes while I had the chance.

What do you need??? I just learned today about another one that is smaller... that's been in a box for a decade and a half. Now I have to see if I can pry the current owners white knuckles off that box :D

gm1230126":1iasklrp said:
What do you need??? I just learned today about another one that is smaller... that's been in a box for a decade and a half. Now I have to see if I can pry the current owners white knuckles off that box :D

Hey dude..

i normally ride a 16 or 17 ??

:roll:

oh no..........

Back