Jeff Jones titanium handlebar

W W Biffta

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Bars

These are great bars, really natural feel. They are the same as the Titec hell bent H bars. Titec licence the patent or design from Jeff Jones. Rode some the other week and am going to fit some to one of my old Stumpies.
The titec ones are about £60 so these originals in Ti are a really good price, if you can afford them. Which isnt me, I will be saving for a long while for the replica alloy ones ;)
Jamie

seem to remember the last set on Ebay only went for something like £75.

I have some of Rody's Luv Handles which are similar in some respects.

I wondered that - if I knew what it was and it turned out to be slightly above what my max was going to be I might just stretch to it and he gets a sale. If he doesn't tell me, he doesn't get a sale :? (This is all hypothetical as I have no intention of buying it) :D

I guess if you don't disclose the reserve you don't put off buyers from the start. For instance I'm watching these, if I new the reserve was ££££££ i wouldn't watch and they would be out of sight out of mind.

But if I set a reserve and someone asks it I let them know,the more people who ask the better :D Quite interested in these,anybody ridden them?

Nice, but with his shipping quote to Holland of 20GBP somehow I don't think the reserve will be 75.

shouldn't it come with a shim for the stem clamp?

Bars

Hi MJN
I rode the titec versions the other week, they are the same shape but in 6061 Alu. They looked weird but as soon as I sat on the bike they fell easily to hand and felt very natural and comfortable. I was well impressed after just a short 15 to 20 min ride and am getting a pair for one of my old Stumpies. I like these Ti ones but cant afford them.

Jamie

Back