92 KLEIN ADROIT GATOR LINER FADE -Shamus?

:shock: i would love 2 have this, i take it this craiglist is pick up only, abit hard when i'm in the UK :(

thesneaker":5nowzhll said:
:shock: i would love 2 have this, i take it this craiglist is pick up only, abit hard when i'm in the UK :(
tried to import a bike recently. ~500$ shipping and ~25% customs duty on the overall amount -> ~3100$
:cry:

I shipped a 94 Attitude to Germany last month. "a gift"
Under $200us with insurance, so....it can be done.

I just emailed the fella. I have a friend in Columbus and I may have him take a look.
I will keep you posted so to speak.

Is this real... :roll:
Same bike and same pictures has been sold before...twice I think.
And last time it was scam on graiglist...

I hope I remember wrong... :D

btw...I´m working on something else now... something I have been wanting a long time!

Thats a scam that bike was sold a long time ago by aloha...Ebay US
1st he put it on CL then he sold it on Ebay...went for over £2000
J

GearlessinSeattle":1wjlbz0t said:
I shipped a 94 Attitude to Germany last month. "a gift"
Under $200us with insurance, so....it can be done.

I just emailed the fella. I have a friend in Columbus and I may have him take a look.
I will keep you posted so to speak.

Im afraid it was because Germany is within the EU !!!! The states being well out of the EU means you will unfortunately incurr big tax and duties !! I had to pay around £350 at the door when my forst Adroit arrived from Wyoming in the States !!

So, this is the reply I just recieved:

Hi Lawrence,

Yes i can ship to Seattle, I want you to know that my Klein it's in great condition, was used very little. Right now I'm in New York due to my new working contract, when I've received this working contract, I've decided to leave the bike along with other products in the custody of an eBay Trading Post because I need some extra cash. I want to make sure that I have at least 4 months rent saved up before I get paid for my project. I've also posted all my stuff here on Craigslist and in case we'll agree to close this transaction the trading assistants will take care of all the arrangements. They will give you the chance to inspect the bike before I receive the payment for it.

So if you want to buy my bike please feel free to mail me for more information regarding this transaction.

Thanks!
-Craig
craiggavin1966@gmail.com

Sure does smell like a scam. Too bad, I guess I will just live with my Attitude for now.:)[/quote]

Back