Fake Fats?

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
seconds a goodie, just look at the seat post at the top, where the split is. Fat always did a nice job on the circle at the base of the split - if that makes any sense, which reading through this again it doesn't.....

It also has the gusset between the seatstays were they connect to the seattube. Stays are not tapered.

What is the name for that paint job?

I'm not sure I like it eh..

It got a new powdercoat 4 years ago. No original colour.

I read in your signature you're looking for a M/L bike. The Wicked offered is a medium sized model.

The item is relisted because the 1st buyer didn't acquire the matching fork that was auctioned seperately!

I know this was relisted - I very nearly bid for it. Watched carefully.

Two reasons why not-
Weird paint
Bit old without matching forks - didn't know they were for sale seperately!

Went for 200e last time. Not bad.

Elev12k":3sjgmn5l said:
The item is relisted because the 1st buyer didn't acquire the matching fork that was auctioned seperately!

I'da thought that'd be as good an excuse as any to respray it ;)

And another?

This looks like a home paint job? Is it a Fat Yo?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: And another?

kingroon":3k70zju2 said:
This looks like a home paint job? Is it a Fat Yo?

cables on the downtube (not all on the toptube), no downtube gusset. I'd say not.

Back