Blue AC rock shox judy crown ebay BIN 125 usd

BikesINPortlandOREGON":g3uz5nj7 said:
What bike you gonna put that sexy crown on? I perhaps see a sexy scheme posting up soon. :cool:

It's going on my Ti Bolt after getting a mate to re-anodise it red.

I blame the owner of this other Ti Bolt - think it was Jez's!

Attachments

• DCP_3007ss.jpg
    DCP_3007ss.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 803
  • ti_bolt_smallss_.jpg
    ti_bolt_smallss_.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 803
BikesINPortlandOREGON":35dsvxk1 said:
Very nice. I would try to trade it for a red one before you get it re-anodized though. That's like ditching the original paint on a mint 70's muscle car. :D

Yeah, may be. I've been after one for months and have only seen Manitou ones popping up. So even though it's the wrong colour had to get it (the voices told me to!) Guess I've got a week or so before it turns up to see if anyone wants to swop it. :roll:

tiboltrider123":3w3506wa said:
BikesINPortlandOREGON":3w3506wa said:
Very nice. I would try to trade it for a red one before you get it re-anodized though. That's like ditching the original paint on a mint 70's muscle car. :D

Yeah, may be. I've been after one for months and have only seen Manitou ones popping up. So even though it's the wrong colour had to get it (the voices told me to!) Guess I've got a week or so before it turns up to see if anyone wants to swop it. :roll:

Check Sidekick's Emporium in Reader's Kit ;)

tiboltrider123":144nekts said:
BikesINPortlandOREGON":144nekts said:

Hey, don't sweat it. You have bird in hand mate!

I listened to the voices and all it got me was my Defiant! ;)

Back