Nice Sunn softail frame.

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=170293771438

24e6_1.JPG

I'd have kept quiet, but its too small for me. :roll: :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I need to rent a warehouse I think...the cupboard doors are straining and I may have to move from there any way. If/when I do come to move it will be a transit van for my furniture etc, then a articulated truck for my bike bits :(

There will have to be a clearout soon... I have a few frames off of doner bikes that I can shift.

KHS alite team frame
Orange clockwork...full bike (sans half a seatpost & saddle...the other half is well and truely siezed)
A marin bear valley.
An unknown Alu frame that came kitted with some very bling bits but I have no idea what the frame is.
Tyres, wheels, cranks... allsorts

...Probably add a a softail Sunn to the list after realising even after clearing out all that I still dont have enough room.

KHS alite team frame
Orange clockwork...full bike (sans half a seatpost & saddle...the other half is well and truely siezed)
A marin bear valley.
An unknown Alu frame that came kitted with some very bling bits but I have no idea what the frame is.
Tyres, wheels, cranks... allsorts

Now that is a man`s cupboard !! :D

Sounds like another trip to the Bristol bike jumble might be worthwhile?

Back