Yeti Fro....wild colours

That is pretty cool, just needs a wee bit of refinement. Get rid off those crappy chris king hubs :LOL:

I like that. I don't have an 80's Yeti. Yet.

But I've promised myself and MrsKev no more bikes. :cry:

MadCowKev":10x302a3 said:
I like that. I don't have an 80's Yeti. Yet.

But I've promised myself and MrsKev no more bikes. :cry:

Absolutley pointless promise, you let yourself down and you let the wife down, so who's the winner? :p

Interesting - the cable stop is ok at the top of the right hand seat stay, but I can't see from the pictures the state of the lower one.

Snazzy paint job, it has to be said, but they look much better in Ice Turquoise. Is it factory? I can't decide if the headbadge looks old enough. No doubt Hairstream or Ameybrook will be along in a moment with better insight than I can provide!

Inclined to think MCK might have a weak moment over this one .... if it was a better colour I don't think there would be any doubt :)

Kestonian":24k91xq0 said:
Interesting - the cable stop is ok at the top of the right hand seat stay, but I can't see from the pictures the state of the lower one.

Snazzy paint job, it has to be said, but they look much better in Ice Turquoise. Is it factory? I can't decide if the headbadge looks old enough.)

check the pics again, its the original style cable routing with the cable bolt just behind the BB shell, the cable housing goes to the front mech. you can tell the date of this frame from a mile away by the dropouts. aside from barends, hubs & tyres most of it looks period correct.
yeti did do occasional custom paint so its possible... be wary of the small traces of rust at the back of the seattube tho

mrorange":1akyn5z6 said:
Something wrong with the rear derailleur cable ?

they've just missed out the cable stops to run a full length outer, stops crap getting into the cable.. tho you're right to question it, i'd check with the seller that the gear braze ons are all sweet.

Yes, the FM routing is the same as my FRO, but the rear gear outer runs all the way down the seat stays

Back