16" Dean Ti frame

He only bought that from ebay about a month ago.
Must have been looking to make a quick buck by splitting it.

I think it sold for £460 a month or so ago, with the Hope bb and Dean seat post. This time it sold for £369 just for the frame (+£20 postage).

Seat post going for too much in my opinion:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0020625081

Frame is going to a good home though!

:roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very small indeed, but apart from that it seems strange that a Dean should sell for less than a Hei Hei would. Made in the same factory plus more exalted name = lower eBay price.

I noted the canti bridge but I couldn't date it otherwise - is it mid 90s?

Anthony":natwnw42 said:
Very small indeed, but apart from that it seems strange that a Dean should sell for less than a Hei Hei would. Made in the same factory plus more exalted name = lower eBay price.

I noted the canti bridge but I couldn't date it otherwise - is it mid 90s?

Was cheaper than I expected. May be size did keep the price low, but also time of year and the economy? I'm guessing it's from the mid 90's also.

Disco Drive - do you know what year yours is? Whats ya frame number?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back