Early Ti Fat!!!

Very nice, but not so good pics. Do not see anything of the external sleeved butting.

Agree,

no frame number, and i would want to see inside that headtube..... :shock:

looks clean though, only judging by the decals.

it's one i'm after an early external butted jobbie ;)

He actually lists additional information in the Question & Answer section at the bottom of the page (including the serial number).

Elev12k":35gvvkpr said:
Very nice, but not so good pics. Do not see anything of the external sleeved butting.

I can see the sleeved downtube easy enuff, headtube also has a gusset.

with some knowledge and imagition anyone can see them, but that doesn't make the pics a delight to look at. Capice?

Elev12k":yxqmfsg9 said:
with some knowledge and imagition anyone can see them, but that doesn't make the pics a delight to look at. Capice?

or just good eyesight & a decent monitor ;) capice :LOL:

You do not sincerelly mean those pics are great for selling a mega buck frame with unique features, do you?

If so, you must be a very bad photographer and mediocre seller ...and don't blame my screen.

You know.

Elev12k":3ppbugda said:
You do not sincerelly mean those pics are great for selling a mega buck frame with unique features, do you?

If so, you must be a very bad photographer and mediocre seller ...and don't blame my screen.

You know.

i think theres been something lost in translation here.. you said you couldnt see the sleeved tubes.. I said I could... I didnt mention anything of the sellers ebay listing quality. it'll make around $1200 regardless.

chill dude ;)

Latest posts

Back