proper olde skoool Specialized Hardrock

makster":23i1f3h4 said:
Didn't get a single bid at £15 start about a month back :shock:

not all that shocking; it is a hardrock, and not a stumpjumper. A swignigicnt difference...at least to me.

GoldenEraMTB":3dfmnu6o said:
makster":3dfmnu6o said:

not all that shocking; it is a hardrock, and not a stumpjumper. A swignigicnt difference...at least to me.

I agree entirely, but as a pub bike that you dont have to worry about leaving places it would be perfect

GoldenEraMTB":m3e93r5n said:
makster":m3e93r5n said:

Dont know how far £15 would go in the states, but it buys you about 10% of naff-all over here!

s_zigmond":3u0esaav said:
GoldenEraMTB":3u0esaav said:
makster":3u0esaav said:

I agree entirely, but as a pub bike that you dont have to worry about leaving places it would be perfect

True.

GoldenEraMTB":3u0esaav said:

Dont know how far £15 would go in the states, but it buys you about 10% of naff-all over here!

That's $30 give or take a few dollars, then add in shipping, and your paying $100 for a bike that's only worth half that. So I would pass.

Now if it was a stumpjumper, that's another story.

Back