Precision Billet Kooka Ringle Maschine Tech Cook bros

Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
May I ask why are you shopping in Germany if you are from Portland...not that there's anything wrong with it...just wondering.

I just look for it from wherever. If I can find it wherever then cool. These things are becoming too scarce around my neck of the woods. I don't really know anybody around my area that's really into the retro bike deal.

BikesINPortlandOREGON":1uhjbmv6 said:
I just look for it from wherever. If I can find it wherever then cool. These things are becoming too scarce around my neck of the woods. I don't really know anybody around my area that's really into the retro bike deal.

I would've thought out west would be a hot bed for the stuff. Fair enough.

woo the front mechs are cool. . just had a chat with the seller, and just in case anyone is looking, just to clarify, it for ONE f/mech, red OR blue. . .
If the euro were weaker, I'd have run with it, but not today. . . he quotes the clamps as 34.0. SO I guess thats 34.9 but hes measured it off the frame with the clamp bolt done up. ..

BikesINPortlandOREGON":6r9olnm0 said:

I have just moved to Lake Oswego. We will have to get together for a Portland Retro ride.

Back