RC-100 - very original :-)

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
scant":h3tyqi5q said:
MadCowKev":h3tyqi5q said:
Shame the £/euro rate is so rubbish at the moment......

its a good thing in this case, saving you from yourself ;) :LOL:

I wouldn't say that just yet buddy - it could be just fine hanging on my office wall.

Its very nice indeed. So are we thinking thats a fair price for a original spec RC100? Mine is like brand new and completely unmarked with all unused NOS groupset, tyres, bars, fresh flawless and very shiney paint etc. the only way you can tell its been used is the slightly worn ano on the rims. I think its as close to a brand new RC100 as you can get. Wouldn't have thought it would be worth that much though :shock:

If anyone wants to offer me that kind of money for it I would be seriously tempted :LOL:

Back