S-Works M2XX Bart Brentjens special edition frame

Really nice one, as I'm not mistaken this one was also up last year. Dont know any more where it went for.

Would like to build a "Dutch"winnersbike. But that must be a American Eagle....And that is one wich you cant find.............

Martin":2jtqwkxx said:
Really nice one, as I'm not mistaken this one was also up last year. Dont know any more where it went for.

Would like to build a "Dutch"winnersbike. But that must be a American Eagle....And that is one wich you cant find.............

It was up last month, and I was the buyer. Received it, and it was in much worse shape than advertised. mind you, he/she was much more descriptive in this ad this last time, and it sold for less than what I had paid.

When I asked for a refund or consideration on the price being that it was misrepresented, she said no way, and that she would see me in "paypal court", then she tried to leave me negative feedback by following up with the post. I only left her negative feedback after she blew me off, and was rude, then lied...so I left her negative feedback...then she writes in the feedback forum that I didn't give her a chance to make it right, and that the frame was perfect. Bullshit.

btw, paypal saw it my way; I had pics to prove it. Also she shipped it without any packaging material, just a flimsy box, with the frame in a bag...nothing supporting the dropouts. Horrible seller.

BikesINPortlandOREGON":2qvc2eh3 said:
Man that sucks. Screw her man1 :evil:

All us men need is our bikes :!: Well that and HOOKERS :!:

I speak for some of us. :shock: :D

Ha...yeah man...forgive the rant, but it pissed me off..almost made me swear off ebay...almost ;)

Yeah I am used to meeting people in person and paying cold hard cash. I have run across some bad situations like that before. :? But, I know how frustrating it can be.

BikesINPortlandOREGON":awz3mqrd said:
Yeah I am used to meeting people in person and paying cold hard cash. I have run across some bad situations like that before. :? But, I know how frustrating it can be.

That's always best.

Back