BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... 0315027547

912f_1.JPG

:cool: :cool: :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i appreciate i'm not a diehard lover of super old stuff, but $1000? it looks like its worth about $20 !

/me runs for cover

richie-t":25pkh77a said:
i appreciate i'm not a diehard lover of super old stuff, but $1000? it looks like its worth about $20 !

/me runs for cover
we'll hunt you down and smoke you out of your hole :twisted: ;)

"...back U brake (cant read small label. but theres a small green leaf on each end of label w/ red script in between)"

Let me guess... IRD?

richie-t":dqe4yqmg said:
that sentence makes me wonder how you managed to post 469 times on this forum...

:LOL: :LOL:

Yes, this bike is worth a grand. How much more than that I cannot say, as I'm not a huge Goat fan. They are great bikes from that era and carry a lot of history. They are very well thought of by vintage geeks on this side of the ocean.

Cheers.

hairstream":13lj2oa3 said:
"...back U brake (cant read small label. but theres a small green leaf on each end of label w/ red script in between)"

Let me guess... IRD?

That was my guess too

Back