BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.com/1992Vintage-Klein-m ... 0314890170

962f_3.JPG

That is nice, but so is starting price... :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Auch, that pretty steep. Seen some more Attitudes and Adroits being sold last months and think the popularuty of the Klein is slowing down at the moment.

Really really nice indeed! Never seen an Ultra Light before outside of magazine tests. Notice the golden bottle cage bolts that were standard issue on the UL gruppo.
However, saddle, seatpost and tires are not correct ones.
Shouldn't be hard to get correct ones though.

In September of 1990, I had a backfire Adroit on order. They continued to tell me that they weren't sure when they would be producing them and finally in May of 1991, my shop called to cancel the order as they still had absolutely no idea when they would produce them. They had a backfire Attitude in stock and could ship it that day, so we went with that. I really wanted the Adroit, but couldn't wait.

I loved the bike, but the company as a business entity sucked. It's not surprising they couldn't make it. That said, I have nine of their bikes.

Back