Stunning Raleigh Dyna-Tech frame and forks.

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Not mine, just making aware:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0320972466

86c2_1.JPG

8865_1.JPG

89e1_1.JPG

8c23_1.JPG

90e7_1.JPG

8d84_1.JPG

8efb_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd love to find the guy that built mine ,then he can explain how he tapped the bottom bracket the wrong way around :LOL: :LOL:

dyna-ti":3hfksta3 said:
I'd love to find the guy that built mine ,then he can explain how he tapped the bottom bracket the wrong way around :LOL: :LOL:
He probably tapped it right - it was his mate who welded it on back to front...

Nice frame, iirc these titanium frames were quite cheap for titanium back in the day because the titanium tubes were made from rolled titanium sheet and welded along the seems.

From some old magazines there were two OGRE (I think thats what it's badged as), the OGRE and the OGRE XT. The OGRE was £825 and the OGRE XT was £989 in 1992, so not that cheap.

I really like that frame and it seems to be 18". Unfortunately my house has a 2 bike rule or i'd be in for this. If the geometry and ride is similar to my Team Raleigh Dyna-Tech it will be some bike. That paint work is awesome too, you really could hang some serious anodising off that baby!

There was a blinged up Dynatech in the Ti BoTM earlier this year although too lazy to find the link. Produced by lad from the LBS, truly frightening in real life (I mean this respectfully).

The one above is made for attention.

konahed":2srln746 said:
Nice frame, iirc these titanium frames were quite cheap for titanium back in the day because the titanium tubes were made from rolled titanium sheet and welded along the seems.

Thats a myth,but the only way to truly know for sure,is it look down the inside of one of the tubes
Otherwise thats one hell of a weld :LOL: :LOL:

Back