For all you Tomac fans.. Tioga Disc Drive!

Postage is pretty fair. Intl shipping is a right flipping faff in the main and wheels are quite big so shipping companies prefer not to deal with the larger stuff and bump the rates.

I've got a frame, fork, stem, bar, brakes, pedals, headset, seatpost on route & that cost $96ish via USPS.. so yeh its at least $50 too much based on the size & weight

Postage is way over the top - I've had 2 GT frames recently from the US, both had postage under $60.00

I guess it's just a lamo way of ensuring he gets top bucks for the Disko? Better to have a reserve :roll:

Insured and trackable to Europe in a oversize box ...that is pretty fair I think at least it is a option ans does not exclude anyone as most of the US only auctions do.

g-t-":1kkidf00 said:
Insured and trackable to Europe in a oversize box ...that is pretty fair I think at least it is a option ans does not exclude anyone as most of the US only auctions do.

USPS is trackable & insured up to $650 anyway.

Scant - it really isn't. Both the insurance and tracking stink for USPS. And the rates have gone up. I know people don't like high shipping numbers but it is expensive. Some sellers must be eating them if they charge so low.

Back