Market most be bottoming out.

Well it's a US listing as well, I think they're more common over there. Plus, you seldom see them listed on UK ebay without a high starting price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nic":q5hmfohb said:
Well, you may have a point in suggesting the market is at rockbottom as this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0317129068
didn't reach its reserve - have contacted vendor who said reserve is £750 which, with that spec, doesnt seem unreasonable?

Maybe 6 months ago. Think he missed the gravy train. 515 seems a little cheap, but 750 seems optimistic. If you get 14 bids you can scarcely put it down to lack of interest.

well, you know how their thinking goes:

"I paid xxxx for this back in the day, therefore it should go for at least 50% of xxxx".

I'm afraid the truth is much sim-pler - supply versus demand; something's only worth what the market is prepared to pay for it!

nic":1x6q66wb said:
well, you know how their thinking goes:

"I paid xxxx for this back in the day, therefore it should go for at least 50% of xxxx".

I'm afraid the truth is much sim-pler - supply versus demand; something's only worth what the market is prepared to pay for it!

Exactly. Ebay is a great leveller.

Back