Gt Bravado, Ebay strikes again

FSR-Si

Senior Retro Guru
Sorry to anyone watching my Bravado on the Evilbay, The tossers running the place pulled my ad for contravening ebay rules because i put "not kona, Klein, specialized" in the title
Anker.gif

Anyway its back up now...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=015

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GoldenEraMTB":nck4pc4w said:
well that is kinda subject spamming :p

Nah its called good advertising, I mean who would want to buy a crappy Kona or Klein or Spesh when they have the option of buying a real thoroughbred like my Bravado :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

exbiker":e99obmky said:
GoldenEraMTB":e99obmky said:
well that is kinda subject spamming :p

Nah its called good advertising, I mean who would want to buy a crappy Kona or Klein or Spesh when they have the option of buying a real thoroughbred like my Bravado :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

haha, true ;)

Re: gt

spitoon":22kbg82y said:
Love it,want it,,,,,,,,,,but have a wife :LOL:

the trick is...you buy her one as wel, in her size and identical, then it looks romantic.

Now, where to find an exact, but smaller version of this bravado, hmmmm

:p

Re: gt

GoldenEraMTB":bcba9xpo said:
spitoon":bcba9xpo said:
Love it,want it,,,,,,,,,,but have a wife :LOL:

the trick is...you buy her one as wel, in her size and identical, then it looks romantic.

Now, where to find an exact, but smaller version of this bravado, hmmmm

:p

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I have a 16" red zaskar le sat in the garage collecting dust,my girl is not interested :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wow. My first proper mountain bike was a 92 Bravado. That one looks very nice too. I think I have the original 'flip-flop' stem hidden away somewhere too. I'll be watching this auction very closely, and depending on how nostalgic or drunk I am when the auction nears it's end; I might even put in a bid.

Back