'94 Klein Attitude with XTR M900!

It's a 1992 model, 18" and with that Manitou2, not that lucrative compared to ones with a rigid fork...

For £1500 uk , to me that looks pretty sweet. Nice frame with matching bar/stem, all that M900, plus the cooks and nukes, it'd cost a lot and take a long time to replicate this. To me, £1500 seems pretty cool.
And just look at the box the dude ships in. This setup hasn't een put together on a shoestring
go for it. You only regretwaht you havent'd done, very rarely what you have. . ;)

Surely that frame is too small for someone 5ft 10"?

I know they look small but that is tiny :shock:

Chris.

it's the smallest frame size they made (18", XS). my two older daughters are 5'4" now and they are about to outgrow their XS frames.

235128Kleinsizesuntitled2.jpg

Carsten

Carsten":58oc34rv said:
it's the smallest frame size they made (18", XS). my two older daughters are 5'4" now and they are about to outgrow their XS frames.

How do they measure their frames then? My modern Kinesis is an 18" frame and it fits me perfectly and I'm 5'10".

Now I've done some calculations I can't really afford this. :cry:

Xesh":1cxul1dl said:
Carsten":1cxul1dl said:

How do they measure their frames then? My modern Kinesis is an 18" frame and it fits me perfectly and I'm 5'10".

like everything else they did they also measured very differently. in standard sizing (center-center along seat tube) this would be a 13" (33cm) frame.

235128KleinSizing.jpg

Back