'92 Rocky Mountain Blizzard - small/med & fairly minty

RockiMtn

Gold Trader
Rocky Mountain Fan
Feedback
View
Very nice condition. Size looks good for me, but I don't need a second. ;)

Price is also a tad high for me.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/906490059.html

IMG_1321.JPG

Re: '92 Rocky Mountain Blizzard - small/med & fairly min

RockiMtn":3tj5514b said:
Well maybe, but some things are more important than money, aren't they?

"I love this bike and am conflicted about selling it. I am confident that whoever buys it will be getting very good value for their money, and feel good about their purchase.
Jeremy"

That rings true, this is a timeless classic, faithfully preserved, what's $C600? Worth every cent.

Re: '92 Rocky Mountain Blizzard - small/med & fairly min

Anthony":28gdod3a said:
RockiMtn":28gdod3a said:
Well maybe, but some things are more important than money, aren't they?

"I love this bike and am conflicted about selling it. I am confident that whoever buys it will be getting very good value for their money, and feel good about their purchase.
Jeremy"

That rings true, this is a timeless classic, faithfully preserved, what's $C600? Worth every cent.

Don't get me wrong. I'm sure it's worth every penny. I'm just not in the market for that particular bike (as I already have one) so for me to even consider it, the price would have to be lower.

I wouldn't even CONSIDER pricing my Cirrus, too much sentimental value in it. And even if I did want to sell, I don't think anyone would value it enough to even pay me enough to sell for the ridiculous price I'd be asking! :LOL:

This Blizzard is well worth $600 for anyone looking for a bike, comparing to what you'd get now for a new bike in the store.

That is a really nice bike. Wish I hadn't seen it.
Best I put my fingers in ears.

Thankfully its in the states, which makes getting it over here a right PITA, with a whole host of random unknown charges.

Great bike though..

Actually it's in Toronto, Canada. So if anyone wants "assistance" in "getting" the bike, I'd be willing to "lend" a hand. ;)

sorry!

basic mistake :oops:
Should known better having been to Canada a few times :LOL:

Very kind of you to offer. Please stop offering help!! Gets tempting ;)

What can I say... that is exactly the same as the two I had in 1992/3 with the Strutt forks, full XT, Syncros bar & Stem.

Nostalgia makes me want it badly but I would have no use for it... and seeing as I broke two at the time it's probably not a good idea anyway.

Rose tinted specs - I remember loving the handling and almost everything about it... although both rims split within 6 months, the Ritchey tyres were dreadful (changed to Smokes), and the seatpost bent in 2 months (Ritchey again).

Latest posts

Back