trick CNC Magura levers

IbocProSX

Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260307346563&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=016

9b37_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
"The mark have I unfortunately forgotten, perhaps recognizes it someone? and mailt me. I even stronger feathers/springs clean-made, because they did not make fast enough again the brake on. But nevertheless have I no correct pressure on the rims gotten…? On the left lever a scratch, which one can rauspolieren some more, is otherwise is completely detachable it in good condition and. Here starting from a euro…"

So, that makes it alot clearer! Good old Babel!!! :LOL:

tiboltrider123":x950k9fl said:
"The mark have I unfortunately forgotten, perhaps recognizes it someone? and mailt me. I even stronger feathers/springs clean-made, because they did not make fast enough again the brake on. But nevertheless have I no correct pressure on the rims gotten…? On the left lever a scratch, which one can rauspolieren some more, is otherwise is completely detachable it in good condition and. Here starting from a euro…"

So, that makes it alot clearer! Good old Babel!!! :LOL:

....Unless the seller is Yoda?

Back