Bontrager rolldown-type MA40 wheelset, fillet brazed Mt Tam

bushpig

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
man...wish you had offered those specialized tires on their own; could definitely use a set of those, not so much the wheels.

cool stuff...as always.

Thanks. I am steamed that the Mt Tam auction got pulled for my descriptive "Teesdale not Ritchey" title but it'll get reposted with some more, and probably cooler, stuff on Sunday. Email me what tires you need and I'll see what I have. I am trying to slim my stuff a little.

bushpig":vraqdwi1 said:
Thanks. I am steamed that the Mt Tam auction got pulled for my descriptive "Teesdale not Ritchey" title but it'll get reposted with some more, and probably cooler, stuff on Sunday. Email me what tires you need and I'll see what I have. I am trying to slim my stuff a little.

Perhaps some Ritchey fan boy got peeved and reported it :p
(I kid I kid)

Sure thing...basically, I'm looking for a set of Specialized Stumpjumpers cica 1982, but those are near impossible to fine in rideable condition, and then would cost a mint.

So I would settle for older type stumpjumper tires, the older the better.

I'll be checking on Sunday :)

Back